Updates from FMHS
Key Info from NYC DOE
Pop-up vaccination at FMHS 9/13, 9/14, 9/15 and 9/17 from 12pm-5pm. (This is a time change from DOE)
Share your student's vaccine status HERE
Returning to School Safely
Students returning to the building should expect:
- All students and staff are instructed to do a daily pre-screening at home for symptoms (cough, chills, loss of taste/smell, muscle pain, etc.) AND temperature check. Do not come to school with any symptoms.
- Random temperature checks at entry.
- There will be sanitizing stations at entry, sanitizer access in classrooms, and time for hand-washing during the day.
- There will be training and instruction on how to keep hands clean.
- We ask that students observe 6 feet of social distance during transit, at entry, in hallways, in classroom. Classrooms have been set up so that seats are 6 feet apart.
- Limited / no visitor access to the building.
- A mask is required for entry and AT ALL TIMES in the school building.