Admissions Updates: For 2022-23 admissions we will be hosting virtual Open Houses in November...date and time t/b/d.
FMHS will continue to use screened admissions for the 2021-22 admissions cycle.
- FMHS is enrolled in the NYC Diversity in Admissions initiative and ranking of applicants to the FMHS Class of 2025 will prioritize 66% of seats for students eligible for free / reduced lunch programs.
- FMHS admissions rubric for this year is based on the following criteria:
- 80% of ranking based on completion of online "interview" form completed by applicants
- 10% of ranking based on 6th grade grades for applicants
- 10% of ranking based on 7th grade term 1 grades for applicants
During the admissions cycle, our Parent Coordinator, Caren Austen (email@example.com) is the liaison for questions and Mr. Javier, our 9th grade counselor for specific student concerns.
Open House 1/6/2021
You can find the presentation we hosted on January 6, 2021 here. Open House 2021 PUBLIC.pdf
Open House Updates
Please use the presentations and video links on this page to get a sense of FMHS.
Unfortunately, we are unable to post the recording we made at this time.
Open House 6 de enero de 2021
Puede encontrar la presentación que organizamos el 6 de enero de 2021 aquí.
Students who completed our online form by the March 1 deadline will receive priority ranking.
Cualquier estudiante que planee incluir a FMHS en su solicitud de MySchools debe completar este formulario:
Si tiene problemas para acceder el formulario o necesita una traducción en un idioma que no sea español, envíe un correo electrónico a nuestra coordinadora de padres, Caren Austen.